Tuesday, August 30, 2011

70's Photo Shoot!! The BLACK Charlie's Angel!! (HAIR PLAY)

Pin It
Hey all,

So, to continue from my previous blog (http://charlottesavenue.blogspot.com/2011/08/deep-conditioning-on-natural-hair.html), after my DC treatment, I decided to have some hair play!! I went ahead and gave myself an afro! I put on some makeup, got dressed in the most 70's outfit I could find in my closet, gave the camera to my husband, and went at it!!!! :)

You all ready?!?! Brace yourself now!! HAHA

Yes... I'm rockin' an afro... AND... Some specialty earrings that I made... You lik??
One of my favorite shots!!
Umm.... This one too!! :O)
Thinking about all the Jive Turkeys Imma have to deal with!
One of my favorite poses!
All for my lovely husband!!! He was doing great behind the camera too!! Took some great pictures!!!
 So, as you can see, I had a BLAST during this photo shoot!! It's nice to have my husband join me on things for the blog!!! Truly! :)

My hair is in such great condition too!!! I'm happy that it's growing, that it's healthy and that it's MINE!!! NATURAL HAIR ROCKS!!!!!

Questions: CharlottesAvenue@gmail.com
Comments: LEAVE THEM HERE!!

Make sure you spread the word about the blog folks!! I truly appreciate your love and support and don't take it for granted!! :)

Keep Watching,

Char~








6 comments:

Michelle G said...

Love these pics, you were really feelin' yourself and I can tell hubby was too cause he took some hella good pics of you.

Unknown said...

Michelle G * HAHA!! Thank you!! And yes... We had LOTS OF FUN with this shoot! :) <3

Char~

UntrainedHairMom said...

Those are great pics Char!!

Unknown said...

UntrainedHairMom * Thank you!!! :O) My hubby did a great job!! <3

Char~

Nikki said...

Girl...I am LOVING these pics! You look amazing and so does your hair!

Unknown said...

Nikki * Thank you, mami!! <3

Char~