Friday, February 17, 2012

Book Review: Iris and the Dragonflies

Pin It
Hey all,

IT'S REVIEW TIME!!
*~*IRIS AND THE DRAGONFLIES*~*
by
 *~*ROSEMARY DANIELIS*~*

FACEBOOK | WEBSITE
Book Description per Amazon:

Iris, a feisty, solitary, eleven-year-old girl prefers being down by the creek near her house more than anywhere else in the world. School is nothing but a joyless prison and uninterested in her classmates she spends each day gazing out the window, waiting for the dismissal bell to ring. Her only friends are the dragonflies who flit through the shoulder high bulrushes growing along the creek's banks. Iris discovers the dragonflies are more than they appear to be and that she is the key to resolving an age-old battle between light and dark, good and evil. She has the ability to unleash the power of the Earth to restore the balance that has been lost. This however is not what the Solaris have in mind. They are the world's most powerful Evil and Iris is the only one who can stop them! Will Iris and her friends be able to win this battle? Iris and the Dragonflies is empowering, and a must read for all girls.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Review:

Iris & Solaris... Good against evil... I engulfed myself into this middle school aged book... I became a part of the fantasy! This book is spectacular!

Like many other pre-teen children, Iris is OVER school and all it has to offer... She relates with dragonflies and their beauty and uniqueness...she can also COMMUNICATE with them!

After a wonderful trip to see her grandmother with her family, she returns. Upon her return, she begins to become more aware of many things that she is the holder of... many powers!

She also sets out to save Dragonfly Creek, one of her FAVORITE places... She, along with her good friends set out to reclaim what is theirs!!!

This book takes you on the adventure of Iris, becoming Iris... You become a TRUE part of this adventure that she's on and it totally takes you to another world. My three daughters and I couldn't take our eyes off of the words... Rosemary Danielis took me and my children on a ride of a lifetime. She was able to take over our minds and truly pull us into this amazing story of bravery and acknowledgement of TRUE self and strength!!

I highly recommend this book to children and adults of ALL ages! You will NOT be disappointed!

Please check out the WEBSITE, and don't forget to go to the FACEBOOK FAN PAGE, like it, and let them know I sent you!! :) 

Again, a GREAT book for all ages!!! I'm going to read it again!! :) 

Questions? CharlottesAvenue@gmail.com
Comments: Leave Them Here!

Keep Watching, 

Char~



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Charlotte, thank you for putting so much of your positive energy into this amazing review!

Unknown said...

Rosemary * Thank you SO much for giving me the opportunity to read your works!! I'm in love with your writing style and your ability to capture ALL of me while reading your works!!

Char~

UntrainedHairMom said...

This sounds like a book that would be right up my ally, I'd never heard of it before, thanks for sharing your review.

Tav said...

Hey, Char is it more for girls or do you think boys would like it too?

Unknown said...

UntrainedHairMom * It's a great book!! I think you'll enjoy it, ma!!

Char~

Unknown said...

Tav * Hey, ma... It's a great book for both boys and girls!!! I think ALL your little ones will like it! :)

Char~