Monday, December 12, 2011

Product Review: BrytonPick Floss

Pin It
Hey all!!

IT'S REVIEW TIME!!!



From the site:

how to use it


gFor the first time we suggest using it after food and in front of a mirror.i

cleanning with BrytonPick
• Keep the mouth open in a smiling position to avoid contact with the lip
• Gently insert either-end between teeth
• SLIDE between teeth INSIDE - OUT
• Cleaning edges may bend to adapt to your interdental shape
• Cleanse with napkin, tissue or hot water
• Store BrytonPick in its credit card size carrying pouch
• Use only as directed. Age 10 and up



My Review:

This product is an okay product. My husband used it and said that it worked pretty good, and didn't cut his gums at all, but it was hard to get in between the teeth that are really close together.

My teeth are VERY close together... and it would not even penetrate between my teeth.

FYI: BrytonPick is dentist invented and has the same thickness like regular floss. BrytonPick is very thin and flexible. It is made from stainless steel to be considered germ resistant.

AND, IT IS MADE IN THE USA!!! Always a plus!!

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with teeth that are close together.  Just like I suffer with issues from REGULAR flossing, you will be disappointed.

Keep Watching,

Char~

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

Oh my thought I think I need to get these for my son. He's got spaces in between all his teeth. Because he has special needs, he's hard to floss so these may do the trick. Thanks for sharing.

do you know if these are available in the store?

Unknown said...

RadiantBrownBeauty.com -- It would work very well if there are spaces between his teeth. Unsure about if they are in the stores or not, but here is their website:

http://www.brytonpick.com/

Char~

JenJen said...

I too hate flossing because my teeth are close together. I have never had a cavity, but I would like to find something that can get food out from between my teeth.

Unknown said...

JenJen * Indeed, indeed!

Char~