Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Flair... ON THE AVENUE!!! -- Hair, Fashion & Rest!!

Pin It
Hey all...

So today, I decided that I would show my girls' hairstyles of the day and then Choca's PERSONALLY PICKED outfit(s) of the day as well... OF course the outfits are vintage.... She also wanted to show off her new boots! :)

Soooooo... hairstyles?!?!

CC has truly embraced her shrinkage (which I love!!!), and she's also learned how to do her twists VERY well! She's not a big fan of early morning pictures... But, I think she's beautiful just the same!!!




BB wanted to have her signature 'rose' on the side and a side ponytail... I obliged:



Choca wanted her hair to mimic CC's:



Then... We took the older babies to school... We then had the mini photo op w/Choca!!

She's rockin' a really cute pink tank and some jeans... ($2.99 for the entire outfit)... We then put her hair up into two ponytails and paired her new boots with some cute leg warmers. She snatched up her shades and Spongebob gloves and BAM:





SWITCH!!! She wanted her boots OFF (LOL @ 2 year olds), and her pants changed... So, she got herself some white pants ($.99) and rocked it out... OH... And she didn't want ponytails anymore... LOL



HAHAHA!! She's so cute!! Then... I guess she was done...


...because she zonked out on me!! LOL...

I hope you enjoyed this post... I truly enjoyed making it for you all! :) <3

Questions: CharlottesAvenue@gmail.com
Comments: Leave Them Here!!

Keep Watching,

Char~

17 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

I DID enjoy this post! lol@Choca and that AMAZING sense of style. All of your girls are so beautiful, and you are doing an amazing job with them mami!

Tav said...

LOVE Choca's tank top! CC does her own twists? Wow, I will CRY when GDL does her own hair! They look great :) So does BB, I'm still gonna bite that side rose *evil grin

Unknown said...

Elizabeth * Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the amazing compliments on my daughters!! I'm truly proud of them!! <3

Char~

Unknown said...

Goldilock*n*Me * Thank you!!! Yep... she does her own twists!!! She always tries to have hair races with me while I'm doing my twists... I always win though!! HAHAHAHA... And please... CHOMP CHOMP @ THE ROSE!!
;->

Char~

Shay said...

man i wished we lived closer so our kids could do a photo shoot together. it'd be hilarious!

Unknown said...

Shay * Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, okay!?!?!? Oh, it would be GREATNESS!! :)

Char~

Unknown said...

SHe is so photo genic LOl!!!

Unknown said...

DiaryofaHairPrincess * Thank you, mami!! HAHA!:)

Char~

Unknown said...

Char--you have some amazingly beautiful girls and I love Choca's sense of style!

Precious Henshaw said...

I love it!! Beautiful girls <3

Unknown said...

Nikki's HairThoughts * Thank you so much, NikNak!! <3 <3

Char~

Unknown said...

Precious * Thank you, doll!! :)

Char~

JenJen said...

I have a 2 year old I can totally relate. Super cute!

Unknown said...

Both outfits look great!!! All the girls hair are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Both outfits look great!!! All the girls hair are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

JenJen * Hehe!! :) 2 year olds are AWESOME! :)

Thanks, mami!!

Char~

Unknown said...

KGilbert * Thank you so much!! <3 Those are my babies!!!

Char~