Saturday, November 12, 2011

Homeschooling/Unschooling: Colors (Pt. 2)

Pin It
Hey all!!

So, I did a HOMESCHOOLING/UNSCHOOLING: COLORS video before.  During that session, we used Captain America Fruit Snacks in order for her to call out the colors, with a 'prize' at the end! :)

This time, we actually used her COLOR flashcards.  And YES... There is a video.

You know... Homeschooling a young child like Choca is something else.  She's all over the place and loves doing her own thing... BUT, my patience level is able to deal with that (THANK GOD!!).  So, without further ado, here you all go:


AHAHA!! Choca is all over the place... She has it though, and that's what's important!! I truly enjoy homeschooling this little one!! :) She makes it so fun!

I hope you all got a kick out of Miss Choca as well! :)

Questions: CharlottesAvenue@gmail.com
Comments: Leave them here!!

Keep Watching,

Char~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! How adorable and she is so smart! I think she deserves extra fruit snacks lol

Unknown said...

Nikki's HairThoughts * HAHA! Thank you!! She decided upon a bag of Frito's instead! :) <3

Char~

JenJen said...

She is so cute and sounds just like my son (no). I'm not focusing on colors because color blindness runs in my family (dad, grandfather, and grandmother with several uncles and aunts that are color blind). My son does know this numbers to 15 and the letters in his name.

Precious Henshaw said...

Loved it! Haha very smart girl!!

Unknown said...

JenJen * :) Thanks!! -- Oh wow on the color blindness!! One of the reason I focus on the colors is because of that. We have a few family members that are, so I wanted to catch hers early, if she was. -- Yaaaaaaay on your son knowing his numbers and his name. Choca was able to spell her name on the computer during a homeschooling session with Daddy and she's up to 25 on the numbers!! Yaaaaay for our babies, JenJen!! :) The more they know now, the better it will be for them in the future!! :)

Char~

Unknown said...

Precious * Thanks, baby sis!!! :) She's a little clown, as you can see!! :)

Char~

Karli K. said...

so precious! You are SO good with her! You two are inspiring!

Do you homeschool your other kids too?
~Karli

Unknown said...

Dreamer13 * Thank you so much, KarliKarls!! :) We have fun together!

I do homeschool/unschool them... after they come home from school. I wish I was able to homeschool them when they were younger... But,those were different times back then... However, I do continue schooling them when they get home. :-)

Char~

Unknown said...

Your baby is so smart. When my kids were smaller I Did the same thing. Nowadays it's best that kids no the basics before entering school and if possible more. I too also continue teaching them when they get home from school even when they are out of school. People say they should be allowed to relax but I say that it's best to keepwhat they have learned fresh in their mind.

Unknown said...

KGilbert * Thank you!!

YES!! It's so important to keep on schooling them when they get home. We ALL know that the school teaches things from 'their point of view' anyway, and it's imperative for me at least to make sure that my children know the truth. First hand accounts from our ancestors and from what I've learned over the years. Also, I'm a BEAST in math, so I can give them tricks of the trade in that subject as well! Totally a must! :)

Char~