Thursday, October 27, 2011

On the Avenue: Throwback Thursday!!

Pin It
Hey all!!

So I was COMBING through my pictures over here and found some CUTE hairstyle throwbacks for BB & CC!!

Up first: BB & her blow dried do!! It was the first and ONLY time she has had her hair straightened.  This was in 2007!



I simply used some conditioner, water and grease... rubbed it on in as a heat protectant and blew it dry!!! Simple... NO fuss, no stress! She loved it and it lasted about a week! :) Ponytails were the thing to do! HAHA!!

Next up is CC... I gave her a really cute side faux-hawk!! :) -- I blew her hair dry to do it... (Can't you tell I've come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way from doing that?!?!?)... I then braided her up, rubber banded her hair off and spiral curled the 'hawk' to get this style... Again... 2007! :)





:) Really cute styles... BB's hair took about 20 minutes to complete & CC's hair took about 1 1/2 hours to complete.

I hope you all enjoyed this throwback!! :)

Questions: CharlottesAvenue@gmail.com
Comments: Leave them here!! :)

Keep Watching,

Char~

16 comments:

Shay said...

they look like such lil babies, they've grown up soooo much! =)

Unknown said...

Shay * Hehe... They were... and they have!! I can't believe CC is going to be 15 tomorrow!! :) <3

Char~

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

Cute I love that curly mohawk :)

Unknown said...

Diva Locks * Thank you!!! I enjoyed doing it!! She loved it too!! :)

Thanks for commenting,

Char~

Michelle G said...

Aww they look so young. *Sigh* I guess I will be looking back in a few years saying the same thing.

Coilybella said...

Love the mohawk. You are really good at styling hair

Tav said...

Why do they look like some babies!! So little, aww...

Unknown said...

Michelle G * Yes... They were little ones back then... And yes... you will *sigh* when you look in a few years!! <3

Char~

Unknown said...

Coilybella * Thank you Queen!! I appreciate that! :)

Char~

Unknown said...

Goldilocks*n*Me * Right??? They look so young compared to now... MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP!!!!!

Char~

Unknown said...

OMGosh-BB and Choca look so much alike! I love that curly mohawk on CC...your girls are so beautiful and they are so lucky to have a wonderful Mom and Dad that takes care of them!

Unknown said...

Nikki's HairThoughts * Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :) God is good!!

Char~

Precious Henshaw said...

Aww, they look super young here! Love the styles!

Unknown said...

Precious * Thank you!!! :) Yes... they were mini-mini me babies then!! HAHA!

Char~

Unknown said...

Their hair is gorgeous. You have some beautiful girls!!!

Unknown said...

KGilbert * Thank you so much!! <3 God is good!

Char~